Consultant / Trainer
The Consultant / Trainer will be working in a fast growing environment supporting international customers, partners and operators on their Mobility Solutions and related services and offerings. Delivering training might take up to 50% of the consultant's time, depending on timeframe and region.
- Perform installations of Mobility Solutions in complex customer environments.
- Execute Consultancy assignments such as (but not limited to) audits, migrations, high availability assessments and architectural designs.
- Manage Projects for large enterprise implementations.
- Support the Sales Team during the pre-sales track.
- Deliver Training to end-users, system administrators and support/helpdesk teams.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a client-facing and/or consulting role.
- Knowledgable in the basic configuration of MS Exchange.
- Experience in other mail systems such as Lotus Domino, Novell Groupwise is considered as an asset.
- Experience with server configurations: Windows Server, Unix/Linux Server, Active Directory, Web Server Platforms, Databases, Firewalls.
- Understanding of mobile device communication and related operating systems.
- Experience in Project Management or Change Management is a plus.
- Experience in creating technical designs and related documentation is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to explain technical content to a non-technical audience.
- Technical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt fast to the dynamic mobility landscape.
- Team player.
- Willing to travel (up to 75% of the time).
- Mandatory language skills per region (all other languages such as Dutch, Spanish and Italian are considered as a plus)
- For the UK: English
- For Germany: German and English
- For France: French and English